10 January 2021

Alaska Hat finished and Knitting WIP update

I finished the Alaska Hat by Camile Descoteaux.  I made a pom pom in the 2 1/2" size but wish I'd gone bigger.  I couldn't redo it as this pompom used the last of my blue yarn - it was made with a mix of the green and the blue.

The green is Malabrigo Sock in Ivy and the blue was advent minis.



I thought it would be fun to show regular updates on where I am with all my knitting WIP's. Some of these I may not have shown before.

About to start fading in the 3rd colour on So Faded by Andrea Mowry


3 colours done on Habitation Throw by Curious Handmade


More than halfway through the foot of the second sock.  Toe up using Turkish cast on, afterthought heel, twisted rib cuff.

Cuff done on second of the mitts.  These are Rainbow Connection Fingerless mitts by Crazy Sock Lady


Look like a snake but sections 1 to 3 done and started section 4 of Modular Inlay Wrap by Stephen West


No comments:

Post a Comment