30 December 2020

Knitted tee and advent socks finishes and all the advent yarn.

 Before the end of the year I have 2 more finishes.

The Rievaulx tee by Josee Paquin from PomPom Magazine.  Knit in Orb Fine from Skeinz


It is a bit baggier over the shoulders than I expected, but otherwise I'm happy with it.  I can wear it either on its own or with a long sleeved tee under it.

I also finished my advent socks.

These are the advent yarns I received from Squishy McDo

I'm rather disappointed with these.  There are so many that are the same colour, I'm not talking about the same colourway but different shades - no the exact same shade, colouring etc.

The worst was the mid grey that had 4 skeins all the same.  Next worse was green, that wasn't sock weight as advertised but DK and I had 3 skeins of those.  I also had 2 of the same light blue and 2 of the same light green.  So in all out of 25 I had 15 different colours.  Disappointing.  I won't be ordering from this place again.





No comments:

Post a Comment