21 March 2021

A finish, 2 cast ons and an Epic Sale haul

 I finished my Astrid socks.

Happy with these.  The pattern was very easy to memorise.

I cast on another pair of socks.  These are Bubbles down the drain by Very Pink Knits.
Another cast on is Free your Fade by Andrea Mowry.  This is a shawl I am making using leftovers from my So Faded jumper.  It is a triangle shawl that starts narrow and will gradually get wider.  Very easy knitting.  This will use all 5 colours, I've started on the second colour.


Progress on other knitting

Incandescent Hat.  Folded hem is done and started on the colourwork.


Pirta Cardigan.  Progress on the yoke.  Slow progress.  I can do about 2 rows in an hour.


Vanilla socks, heading towards the cuff.

Just a little progress on Habitation throw.  I have reached the halfway point and am now decreasing.

Modular Inlay shawl.  I've now done the bright pink triangles on both sides and added a long grey section.
Skeinz had their Epic Sale that I believe they have every March.  I bought heaps.  Enough for 5 sweaters/cardigans and 1 shawl.


















No comments:

Post a Comment