1 May 2021

Pirta cardigan finished, vanilla sock finished, new book and WIP update

 I finished knitting Pirta from the Strands of Joy book.


I love how it turned out.  It was my first time steeking and first time to add pockets.  I added ribbon on the inside of the buttonholes to conceal the steek stitches.


Also off the needles are a pair of vanilla socks.


This yarn was by Purrl Kitten and called We're all mad here.


30 April saw the release of 52 weeks of shawls.  I had put my name down with Holland Road Yarn company for the pre-order.  It arrived on the 30th.


I think my first make will be this one, called Wild Flowers.


Onto Wip progress.
Some more progress made on the Habitation Throw.  The red arrow indicates where I was 2 weeks ago.

And Modular Inlay Shawl.  I added the 2 grey triangles on each end.

And Free the Fade shawl.  I'm hoping to have this finished by my next post, so I will be able to cast on Wild Flowers.


And Bubbles Down the Drain socks, heels added and started the legs.





No comments:

Post a Comment