17 April 2021

Finish and partial wip parade

 I finished knitting a dress and hat for Sadie.


I took her to lunch on my birthday and my friends adore her.

I've made good progress on Pirta.  I've finished the body and one sleeve, and started the second sleeve.


I tried it on after I'd finished the body and I'm happy with the fit.



This week I've been spending half an hour a day on the Modular Inlay Wrap.  I've nearly finished the next long triangle at the side.

I"ve decided to work on my main shawl every other day so quite a bit of progress has been made on Free the Fade

I'm onto the last colour.  The colour changes won't be evenly distributed as I ran out of 2 of the colours before their length was completed, however I'm not worried as the aim was to use up the leftover yarn.

I haven't made much progress on my socks and I haven't worked on the blanket for a while so I won't post any pictures.  However by the next time I post I hope to have finished my latest vanilla socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment