21 October 2021

Week 10 of Lockdown, MKAL

 Auckland is now into week 10 of lockdown.  A couple of weeks ago restrictions were relaxed slightly.  We can now meet outdoors, no more than 10 people and maximum 2 households.  This means I can only catch up with 1 friend at a time.  So far I've just been out once for a picnic with a friend.  It was lovely to see someone face to face, or rather mask to mask.

So knitting has continued uninterrupted.

I finished both socks that I had started last time, and have started the second on both.




I finished a pair of "toe up baby socks"  A free pattern on Ravelry.  These are for  a 3 -6 month old.  Christopher Lee was born on Saturday.  He is in Wellington, so I hope I see him before he outgrows these.

A little bit of progress on the Habitation throw.

And I finished both  clue 1 and clue 2 on the Stephen West MKAL 2021: Shawlography

Clue 1

Clue 2





I'm waiting for parcels to come. There are long delays with couriers in Auckland as they are the only way we can get things delivered.  I did manage to get 1 stash enhancement from Vintage Purls


No comments:

Post a Comment