15 December 2018

lingerie and machine embroidery

The Ohh Lulu Grace panties offer the option of using a mix of woven and knit fabrics, meaning those scraps of pretty wovens can be used.  I bought the pattern in their recent Black Friday sale.

The first pair I made were these.


The front and back were a polyester with a slight stretch from an op shop.  A friend gifted me the fabric.  The navy sides are remnants from a Visby Henly top.  The gusset is lined with cotton.  I made the recommended size for my measurements and the fit is perfect.  They are very comfortable to wear.

Also shown above is a boring white bra.  Just cause I need a boring plain white bra.  This was made using the Cloth Habit Watson bra pattern.  Fabric is left over from a long slip that I cut down into a camisole.  So the skirt part was used for the bra.

I made this Biscornu cushion, design from Sweetpea
I'm going to be getting a new lounge suite so I want some new cushions to brighten it up as it will be in a neutral colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment