29 December 2019

last dressmaking session for 2019, aka 3 garments in one day

These were all quick sews and I got them done in just one day.  They are all part of the Luna nightwear patterns by Love Notions.

Camisole top- for a sleep top

Sleep shorts
the set.

Bralette - for casual around the house.

The details.  The camisole is made out of jersey, made in L size and with leftover jersey binding for the neck and armholes.  No changes made to the pattern. The shorts are made out of some unknown shiny fabric.  The only change I made was to omit the tie waist band.  It has an elastic waistband and that is enough.  The bralette made out of scuba.  This is just for around the house for comfort wearing as it gives no support, but this is what I wanted.  Again no changes made, except for way in which I applied the elastic at the bottom. I placed elastic on top of scuba and then coverstitched on. So much easier than sewing on and then turning and sewing again.  I love my coverstitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment