30 April 2011

1st May 2011

GK Love Letter
So here it is, my first ever blog. I thought this would be a great way to keep track of stitching progress and its frustrations and celebrations.  Cross-stitching is my way of relaxing.  I can't sit and just watch TV,I have to do something with my hands so cross-stitching keeps me busy and I relax at the same time.

At the moment I am stitching Golden Kite patterns - Love Letter and Madeleine after Prayer, but have just bought some Heaven and Earth designs which I am really keen to start.  Only problem is it is going to take years to finish just one project.  I have been trying to limit myself to two projects but with the acquisition of HAED I am changing that to 3 projects.  To ensure I get something finished I'm going to concentrate on GK's Love Letter, doing 2 pages, before doing 1 page of the next project, then back to Love Letter.  I figure this way I should finish Love Letter around September next year, a bit over 3 years afgter starting.  I thought I'd start HAED's SK Winter when i have  weeks holiday in June - can't wait to get it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment