Saturday, 27 January 2018

2nd Anza and a notebook cover and some panties

I really like the Anza dress pattern by Itch to Stitch.  This version is in a linen and I used the patch pockets on the blouse.
 

I also made a notebook out of the same fabrics I made my bag and purse.  This is to hold my e-reader which at the moment is in a boring vinyl cover.  The vinyl cover fits reasonably well inside the notebook cover.  This design is from Kreative Kiwi.









My goal for this year is to start bra making.  I thought a good way to get used to handling lingerie elastics would be making some pants.  These are the Nixie briefs by Jennifer Lauren Handmade.  These are all made out of some left over ITY. 



I tried different elastics.  The top one is fold over elastic and the bottom 2 are normal lingeie elastic.  Definitely a learning curve, my stitching on the 3rd pair was much better than the first two.  I've worn these already and they are very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment