Wednesday, 30 July 2014

July progress - Hussif completed

My hussif is finished.  This is what it looks like when it is rolled up.  Its secured with two pieces of  gauzy ribbon.  Unfortunately the photo makes it look purple, its actually a burgundy colour and is the same colour as the inner fabric.
 
 

 
 
 
This is the inside.
 
 

 
 
 
I tried to get a clearer photo of the silk ribbon embroidered pincushion.  It still hasn't come out very clearly though.



Photos showing embroidery on the two left hand pockets.  The left pocket is a hidden pocket - a pocket at the top, and a second pocket opening on the right hand side.
 
An attempt to show the embroidery on the needlebook, not showing very well.





And finally, I've completed a row of Mini Moonlight, HAED design.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment