I've made the bag up with 2 different covers. No photos yet.
I've been admiring crazy quilting on the internet and wanting to try it. After making the bag I had left over material and thought it would be good to make something that would go in the bag as the fabrics will be co-ordinating. At first I thought of making a purse, but decided that may be a bit ambitious for my first project, so I'm going with a phone pouch. I first laid my fabric out in what thought would be the layout.
I then sewed it together. Then I double checked it against my phone to see how it fit. Only to find out it was way too long, seems I somehow doubled the width when I measured my phone the first time. Anyway better too big than too small. So I chopped off the extra length, then sewed an extra piece of calico to the chopped end so I can still put fabric in a frame and stitch to the end. So this is what it looks like now.