3 May 2018

Machine embroidery pictures, lisbon cardi and Lago tank

As I'm selling my mothers house I had all furniture removed and stagers came in and put their furniture and pictures around.  There were a couple of walls where you could see pictures had been hanging so I wanted to cover those patches.  So a couple of quick projects and I was finished in an afternoon.

Design from SweetPea, part of their spring table runner.  This is the cherry blossom.  The home stagers had a large picture of cherry blossom in one of the bedrooms, so this goes on the wall of that bedroom.


Koru Heart, a freebie for members from Kreative Kiw.  The colours the home stagers used in this bedroom  were greens with a large picture of leaves.
And a couple of sewn items for myself.

I think this is the 3rd Itch to Stitch Lisbon cardigan I've made.  Made in a poly knit with the bands a ponte.



Another Itch to Stitch pattern.  This is the Lago tank.  This was a very quick and easy make, only took just over an hour to sew it.  Using remnants of the same fabric used above.  As the fabric is a bit warm for a summer tank, I will probably wear this as a camisole.



No comments:

Post a Comment