16 May 2021

Shawl finish, WIP Parade and stunning Waitakere walk

 I have a shawl finish.

Free your Fade by Angela Mowrey. Made from leftover yarn from my So Faded jumper.  I wore both yesterday for a trip to the Art Gallery and felt fab!


I have 2 new cast ons

Soldotna top.  Using mainly Southlander DK, the light pink is left over Rowan Felted Tweed from my Pirta cardigan.



I'm loving how this is looking and can't wait to be able to wear it.

Another cast on is a pair of vanilla socks.


Heels and toes are/will be in Tseba yarn and the main sock is in Under the Sea by Kiwiyarn-a.

Progress has been made on my other knits.


Habitation throw, progress from marker

Modular Inlay Wrap.  I have completed both grey triangles, the bright pink and bright green triangles and started anothr grey triangle.

Bubble socks now have half the leg completed.

I recently went on a stunning walk in the Waitakeres to Upper Nihotupu Dam.  The dam's water levels are much lower than usual, but it made for spectacular scenery.  There was even a beautiful waterfall along the way.  I wanted to share some photos here.

















No comments:

Post a Comment