15 September 2022

Its been a while, finishes, what happened to my plans and current queue.

 The new puppy is keeping me busy. But she is so cute.



Since my last post I have had a few finishes.  I made some yarn minders from scraps








I made another Stripes  jumpers.  This was made with advent yarn from yarntherapy. I had previously used it for my Juxtaposition sweater, so didn't have enough for full stripes so made the last 2 rows of each stripe in the main colour from the advent.




I made a Bright Sparks hat using yarn from the Mamawooling  Cast on calendar.   This is a gift for a friend's 65th birthday. 


I recently watched a podcast and they were talking about their make 9.  Last year I decided I wouldn't do a make 9 as my plans always change.  However I did show my current queue and said I wanted to work on a lot of brioche.

Yes, my plans changed. After working on a few brioche items I decided I really didn't enjoy knitting it.  

This is what my queue looked like last December


Of the 14 items, i made

The Collective Shawl 

Harlow, in fingering 

Krumeluuri were started and abandoned and yarn unraveled 

Broadleaf sweater 

The Frank Shawl


Out of 14 I made 4.

In my current queue only Drops of Memory remain,  so rather than make 9, I've changed my mind about 9.

My current queue is up to 20 items.




Most of these, 15 in fact,  I already have yarn for as I want to reduce my stash. Let's see how I go with sticking with this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment