25 December 2022

Gracies first xmas and 2022 review

 Gracie had her first Christmas yesterday.  It started with a walk at the dog park 






Then back home to open her Xmas stocking 


We Then went to a friend's for lunch with her, her son and his partner.   Then we went to my cousins for dinner, so she got cuddles from 4 adults,  4 children and played with her doggy cousin, Ralph.  By the end of the day she was very tired as she hadn't had any naps.  

I have been knitting since I last posted, but as I post to Instagram,  posting here also is getting a bit much.  So this post will be a year in review.

These are most of my knits for the year.  I have a cowl on the needles that I should finish by the end of the year.  These are my completed knits for the year.












SUMMARY

3 hats
2 mitts
3 hats
2 shawls
1 scarff
2 cowls
9 jumpers
9 socks

30 items.

I got 1 advent this year from Marmalade yarn. 










Beautiful colours that I am making an Anthology Throw with.

Next post I'll talk about plans for 2023, and  current yarn status.






No comments:

Post a Comment