17 May 2017

Machine embroidery gifts for Xmas 2016

Well I was sure I had posted this, but I went looking for the post to remind myself what I had made for Xmas gifts last year and couldn't find anything.  So, better late than never.

Bookmark corner and notepad holder.  The notepad holder has magnets on the back so can go on a fridge door, of course I included a notepad!  I made a few of the notepad holders with other embroidery designs, but it looks as though I forgot to take photos.
Candy cane holders.  again I made a lot of these, but this is the only photo.


Keyfobs, made a lot more, no photos - getting the story, not enough photos.,  Reminder to self, do better this year!

My first FSL attempt.  A lace bowl I gave to Mam.
 Another view of the same bowl.  That is my hand embroidered crazy quilted tea cosy behind it.
FSL ornaments.  I kept these for myself.


I've made a start on this years gifts, but I have so many ideas, the hardest thing is deciding what to do and what not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment