I made 2 ponte dresses.
The first in burgundy and black is an embossed ponte from SmartDress Fabrics and is quite light weight. The other in blue and black are a heavier weight, especially the blue and are from Spotlight.
I notice a bit of pooling in the back. I don't normally have to do a sway back adjustment so not sure if this is the pattern or the way I was standing when I took the photos.
I added 3" to the length as the pattern is designed to be quite short and I wanted it to hit at the knee. This is just what I was looking for. The pockets are very deep, so I don't need to worry about my phone falling out.
The only other change I made was to the construction method. The pattern called for the sleeves to be sewn at the side seam and then set in. Rather than doing this, I just sewed the sleeves in flat and then sewed the sleeve seam and side seam in one pass. A much easier method when no easing is needed to set the sleeve in.