20 October 2018

Babylock coverseam BLCS2, garden update

I did it!  I bought the Babylock Coverseam BLCS2.  After months of waiting I had a text from my sewing machine shop on Thursday that the shipment had finally arrived.  Went to the shop yesterday (Saturday) had a demonstration and a bit play and bought it.


I'm loving it so far.  I have 3 jumpers that are completed but just needed hemming and neck band finishing.  Yesterday I played and played and finished 2 jumpers.  The only time I had a problem was when I must have had it threaded wrong, just the tiniest thing will throw it out.  But I changed the thread and rethreaded everything from scratch.  I had the thread lock on for both the loopers and the thread and it worked perfectly.  I've not had any of the dreaded skipped stitches, not even over seams. 

The garden is still a work in progress.  Here are a few more pics.

Plants have arrrived.  Camellias and bromeliads


Front path is being relaid.

The new circular garden is almost ready.  This was made from 2 semi circular beds that were on the patio.

The stain for the fence and trellis


Path is nearly in and garden bed being readied next to the fence.
 The fence has been stained.  Trellis still to be stained.

Pavers relaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment