8 November 2019

More Love Notions and cross stitch update

I've had some light weight crinkly wool bought from an opshop in my stash for a few years.   I've not been sure what to make with it until I made the Love Notions Boyfriend cardigan in my last post.

So here it is




I had to cut my head off/disguise it in the photos as I 'd just washed my hair and it looks a mess.

I had enough left over to make another Love Notions Laundry Day T.
I'm glad to have used up this fabric at last and on garments that I think will get a bit of wear.

I haven't updated my cross stitch for a while.  I did my first rotation on His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery

I also found a cute wooden box for storing my project bags.

And these cute scissors.  They are great as they are sharp right to the pointed tips so cut really close to the fabric with leaving frayed ends.
Currently in my rotation is Sans Souci, by Long Dog Samplers, a new start.  My long dog needle threader is threaded with the silks
This rotation finishes on Sunday.  On Monday, the roulette wheel tells me my new start will be
Old Friends, my focus piece.





No comments:

Post a Comment